Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughters and I decided to put up the Christmas tree early. Since it's the first time in years that we've put up a full size tree (we usually just put up a tabletop size tree) I thought it would be fun to take some group pictures. Briana, age 15, is in the orange shirt and Tabitha, age 13, is in the gray, blue and red. Sorry in advance for the red eye.

Best group photo I could get:

Kina, Cabo and Coco:

"Waz up big sissies!"

"We done yet mom?"

Perfect little poser as always!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, what great photos of all "the kids"! All the puppers sit & pose so perfectly...and your daughters are gorgeous as well!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a lovely family you have. :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gorgeous :) , what breed is cabo ? he looks alot like my girl Shilohs brother
Cabo is my big chi boy, weighing in at a whopping 13 lbs! I adopted him from a rescue that had him and his 7, if I remember right, siblings as well as his mom and dad. The previous owner never spayed/neutered mom and dad, abused the pups and left them all for dead. Cabo was the worst with numerous cigarette burns all over his body. Now he is 100% healed physically but still flinches if you move too fast or yell. He's a lover, though, that would never turn down a chance to cuddle. And he loves EVERYONE!! Very surprising considering how his life started out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts