Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing the cute doggie clothes people were finding in the bargain bin at Target, I had to go check them out. Wow, seriously, what cute little shirts and only 2.50 each! :hello1: I picked up every shirt and sweater they had in the XS's. haha. I had Roo pose in a couple, but all she really wanted to do was sleep, so I couldn't get any decent shots really. heh. (Pip doesn't do clothes, it's too traumatic for him. :lol:) I love this little Santa Baby shirt, so cute!

Dis is my new shirt. I pose for you buts weally wants to sweep.

Dis is so bowing mom.

Iz dis overs yets?

Sowwy I must sweep now.

This was where Pip was the entire time looking on in horror. :lol:

Here's all the shirts together, even the sweaters were only 2.50.

You guys should all check out the Target bargain bins, these shirts are soo cute! :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
mommy is not so nice woke little Roo up ...hehe....Roo is too cute....:)...I need to get my butt to Target!!..:)..

I looked again ...I didn't know Roo was sleeping in the same bed with Pip...:)...so adorable the both of them..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mommy is not so nice woke little Roo up ...hehe....Roo is too cute....:)...I need to get my butt to Target!!..:)..
LOL. Bad mommy, I know. Although actually she was awake, but decided to get sleepy when I wanted to do the photo shoot. ;) So I could only get pics of two of the shirts on her. She crawled in bed after that. :lol: Yes, definitely check out the shirts, they are sooo cute! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked again ...I didn't know Roo was sleeping in the same bed with Pip...:)...so adorable the both of them..
Thank you. :) Yes, she is hiding back there. hehe.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Well jel blatantly need a target for jumpers!!!

I love roo she's so so sweet I like to think if daisy was a sc shed look like her lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am sooooooo going to target TONIGHT!!!
Those made me lol. I need a good laugh for sure.
Pip you need to loosen up and you would get some goodies like roo. ;)
Roo looks great in his new clothes, esp. the green striped one. They are sooo darned cute, I love them! :D
Thanks Cheryl! Definitely go tonight before they are picked over! The shirts are so darling and for that price it's a steal. I love that little elf sized one. hehe. :)

Well jel blatantly need a target for jumpers!!!

I love roo she's so so sweet I like to think if daisy was a sc shed look like her lol
Aw thanks hun! :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL Aw those are so cute! Kizzie and Shayley wore their "Sorry Santa I ate the cookies" shirt to visit their little cousin Isabella last night! They look so cute in them! They remind me of PJ's for some reason!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL Aw those are so cute! Kizzie and Shayley wore their "Sorry Santa I ate the cookies" shirt to visit their little cousin Isabella last night! They look so cute in them! They remind me of PJ's for some reason!
Aw cute, I bet they looked adorable! :) I'm going to check another Target near me tonight to make sure I got all the different designs. haha.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Those little T's are SO cute!! Love em'! Roo looks darling in them, too! Tell her that my guys feel her "pain" on this modeling nonsense. :lol: Looks at Mr. Pip in his MS bed. What a handsome boy! :love5:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those little T's are SO cute!! Love em'! Roo looks darling in them, too! Tell her that my guys feel her "pain" on this modeling nonsense. :lol: Looks at Mr. Pip in his MS bed. What a handsome boy! :love5:
Thanks T! :) Pip is so funny. When I came in with the bag they got all excited to see what was in it, I bought a little stuffed piggy too. When I brought everything out, Pip took one look at the clothes and quickly grabbed the pig and took off! :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That Christmas sweater is so cute!! What a bargain!! I'm headed to Target!! :) Oh, and Roo is just about the cutest Chi I've ever seen. I love her!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thanks T! :) Pip is so funny. When I came in with the bag they got all excited to see what was in it, I bought a little stuffed piggy too. When I brought everything out, Pip took one look at the clothes and quickly grabbed the pig and took off! :lol:
Ha-ha!!! Smart boy! Playing is much more fun than modeling! :lol: They are both such Angels! :love5:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That Christmas sweater is so cute!! What a bargain!! I'm headed to Target!! :) Oh, and Roo is just about the cutest Chi I've ever seen. I love her!!
Aw thanks so much, Tracy. :) Yay, definitely go get some T's. I'd love to see pics of Brody in them! He would look super cute. :D

Ha-ha!!! Smart boy! Playing is much more fun than modeling! :lol: They are both such Angels! :love5:
Thanks, hun. :) They are both SO sweet. And Pip's a smartie, for sure. He made sure to get that pig really fast and get out of there. :lol: Roo doesn't mind the clothes at all, but Pip seriously hates them so I don't even try. He gets all sulky. aw.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww i wish we had a target here!

Roo is just adorable in her new duds.
She is such a cute girl anyway!
LOL at Pip's expression in the bed too.
I didnt notice wee Roo in it with him either at first. hehe!!
What a gorgeous wee pair you have there Paula. x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awww i wish we had a target here!

Roo is just adorable in her new duds.
She is such a cute girl anyway!
LOL at Pip's expression in the bed too.
I didnt notice wee Roo in it with him either at first. hehe!!
What a gorgeous wee pair you have there Paula. x
Thanks so much, Terri. They are my angels. I just love them so much. :) Pip's expression was making me laugh every time I looked back at him. At one point he hid under the blanket. hehe. The only thing he tolerates is a hoodie when he goes out in the cold. Acts like he can't walk though. He's really dramatic about it. :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Omg i didnt know there were 2 of ur babies in the same bed in last pic either...camoflauged lol! Yesss the target bin! Hehe looks like u got more than us! They had so many xs there that findin s was hard for us hehe :) they look so adorables in their little t's foggy! :albino:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Omg i didnt know there were 2 of ur babies in the same bed in last pic either...camoflauged lol! Yesss the target bin! Hehe looks like u got more than us! They had so many xs there that findin s was hard for us hehe :) they look so adorables in their little t's foggy! :albino:
Thanks Pidge! :D Yes, they had a lot of XS's at mine too, I got every one they had. :lol: They only had a couple of smalls though so they would have been harder to get. Glad you got them though, I remember how cute Dexter looked in them. It was actually your post that inspired me to get myself to Target! :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you, Ness! Bella will look so so cute in them! :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts