Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I bought an ipuppyone harness a few weeks ago for Tequila and it seems too small already. I really really like it; so I was hoping someone on here would have the same style one in size Small for trade. There are a few other pink/girly ones I really liked; so I might be willing to trade for a different design. I just want it to be mainly pink lol. So let me see what kind you have, but it's gotta be size Small.

So this isn't brand new, but it doesn't look worn or anything nor does it have any stains. With shipping included it's like $16 on the website I got it from.

If nobody has one for trade I'd be willing to sell it for like $11 flat rate (including shipping) and I'll just go buy the same one in a larger size... just figured I'd see if anyone had one for trade first.

It's the light pink one in Extra Small.

Paypal preferred if you wanted to buy it.

That's from the website. The bottom middle one is the one I have. (Light Pink.) One thing I did notice is that the interior is also light pink instead of black like it is in the photo... odd. Tinypic doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, but there are some pix of Tequila wearing it that I'm sure have been uploaded at some point.

(If I don't get back to you right away it's because I don't have internet temporarily but I will reply once I can get on again.)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Harness is SOLD!! Will have it shipped ASAP.

Now, to order the same one all over again in a size larger.. lol. Thanks Theresa! =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts