Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have a 1.8 lb. Chi and am looking to buy some cute girly clothes for her. She does fit into the XS even though it's sometimes a bit too big, but I don't mind too much! Please let me know if anyone has any tiny clothes they'd like to sell. I live in the USA and can pay via Paypal. Thanks!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hello! I have a 1.8 lb. Chi and am looking to buy some cute girly clothes for her. She does fit into the XS even though it's sometimes a bit too big, but I don't mind too much! Please let me know if anyone has any tiny clothes they'd like to sell. I live in the USA and can pay via Paypal. Thanks!
I have 2 brand new XS items for you! They don't have tags, though, as I cut them off before realizing they were too small for Lacey. She usually takes an XS, but these are tiny for an XS. One is a pink camo-hearts fleece hoodie, and the other is a pink sweatshirt. I wish they fit my girl, but they don't :(
I'd like $5 for each, as they are brand new, but I'm open for negotiation if you'd like.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh I love them both! How much would you charge for shipping to Newark, DE? And Theresea, I'd love to see pictures when you have the chance! I'm trying to get a "wardrobe" for my Ote, I only have a jacket and a few tutus for her now. Haha thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh I love them both! How much would you charge for shipping to Newark, DE? And Theresea, I'd love to see pictures when you have the chance! I'm trying to get a "wardrobe" for my Ote, I only have a jacket and a few tutus for her now. Haha thanks a bunch!
I will have to get back to you on the shipping. The soonest I can check with the post office is Tuesday. If that's okay, I will let you know then! ;)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Ok here's what found so far. I have no clue what to ask for make off or if anyone else thinks what to asked for them not sure if you will even like them I love them. Oh my Amberleah was so small not that she is big now lol Everything in great shape

If you need better up close pic's let me know
Sara the cat wanted in pic :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LaceyGirl - alright perfect! I'm definitely interested so let me know!! The hoodies are both so cute!!
Theresa - what a cute cat! LOL, they always want to be the star of the show, don't they?! Love the cheetah print sweater, pink floral dress (I think that's what it is - I'm on my phone so the picture is teeny!), green/blue tank, red/white/blue dress, and pink coat! Also - what is the small plain pink item? A dress? May be interested in that as well! If you wouldn't mind, could you send a closer up photo of the items I listed? If not that's fine!! What's your asking price for all those items? Also - I live in Delaware, just to give you an idea of what to charge for shipping. Thanks so much!! By the way - your pup is just too cute! And so tiny!! Love her!
Pookypeds - I have been looking for that hoodie for Ote since I saw it on another pup at the dog park!! How much would you charge for shipping to DE? Also - the hand-knitted sweater is fabulous, I'd love to learn how to knit/crochet!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Everything has been worn but good shape and washed. Some could use little ironing. I have no clue what to ask make me offer. I don't know what shipping would be I never did this before I don't think it would be much from Mi . If you go to my photo bucket you can see Amberleah lou lou in them. She was so cute wearing them. Awe sweet memories. all XS Some of them she got from her secret shopper buddies.

Pink Dress

Dress

Shirt

Dress with puppies on it

Dress great for 4th of July

Pink Hoodie

Shirt

Corduroy coat

Photo Bucket
Pictures by williams1958 - Photobucket

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$16 for the red/white/blue ribbon dress (2nd picture), courdoroy (LOL probably spelled that wrong) jacket, green shirt, and pink hoodie? Let me know what you think! My mom soes eBay for a living, she's always at the post office and she said it's usually somewhere around $3.50 - $4 for a package to MI. But she could be wrong, so just let me know! Get back to me about the offer when you can - I'd be able to pay today via Paypal! And oooh secret shopping buddy - that sounds like fun!!! LOL. Looked at the photos of her - she is waaaay too cute!! How big was she when you got her & how big is she now? Ote wasn't even a pound when we got her, and she's 1.8 - 2 lbs. now depending on if she has a full tummy or not! LOL

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
$16 for the red/white/blue ribbon dress (2nd picture), courdoroy (LOL probably spelled that wrong) jacket, green shirt, and pink hoodie? Let me know what you think! My mom soes eBay for a living, she's always at the post office and she said it's usually somewhere around $3.50 - $4 for a package to MI. But she could be wrong, so just let me know! Get back to me about the offer when you can - I'd be able to pay today via Paypal! And oooh secret shopping buddy - that sounds like fun!!! LOL. Looked at the photos of her - she is waaaay too cute!! How big was she when you got her & how big is she now? Ote wasn't even a pound when we got her, and she's 1.8 - 2 lbs. now depending on if she has a full tummy or not! LOL
She was 6 weeks when i got her and was like 1.9 lbs. she is 3.3/4 and will be 1 year march 24th.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Most things I mail out of my post office come to around $3.50 for shipping. I'm going to guess it's going to be $3.48 :p
We shall see!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh my, that is not expensive at all!! In that case, I'll for sure get both!! When it's convenient, send me a Paypal invoice - my e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks a bunch!!
Even better. The nice post office lady said it'd be about $2.00 to ship! :D
I believe I sent you an invoice. I'd never made one before (I'm always the one buying things! haha), but I think it should work ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts