1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
Rachael Polachek said:
You're totally, madly, insanely in love with him, huh? :love3:
lol ow no are you fed up? :wink:
You're NOT insanely in love with him??????????? How on earth could I be fed up with Roo???? Are you nuts??????? Is that enough question marks????? :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
stefanie_farrell said:
Rachael Polachek said:
You're NOT insanely in love with him??????????? How on earth could I be fed up with Roo???? Are you nuts??????? Is that enough question marks????? :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He is so darn cute!! How much does he weigh Stef because he does look small. :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rachael Polachek said:
stefanie_farrell said:
Rachael Polachek said:
lol of course I love him, hes made me insane!!! :D :lol: Hes turned me nuts- I blame the chi!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[quote="Kari
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He is so darn cute!! How much does he weigh Stef because he does look small. :wave:[/quote]

Im so unsure- we had a terrible time at the clinic and she stuck him on the scales for 2 seconds grabbed him off and said hes 1 kilo (2.2lbs) and that was at 8 weeks.She didnt evan check the metric.There was no way he could weigh that much yet- his dad was 2lbs and bigger. He weighs nothing like a bag of sugar. But I just dont know- I think ill buy my own scales and check 3 times like someone mentioned you always weigh 3 times to make sure. But whatever he weighs- I LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH! :D :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts