Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Hi all thanks for all ur nice words for my lil pooch. i'm very new 2 chi ppl but i knw im gona luv spending my time ere thanks Becca xx

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Super Cute is Right!!!! I am so excited for you....Congrats!! :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lin said:
How sweet. Looks like he may look a lot like his mum, eh? Lovely slide show.

Yes i think so 2 his dad is just the same but i little bigger he is just wat i wanted i can not belive that i found him Luv Becca xx

·
Registered
561 Posts
Awwwwh, so precious. I just got my second one this past Friday, I waited about 2 weeks, he's a tiny bit older though. Sixteen weeks, the previous owner sold him cause she didn't realize how demanding chis are and the time involved so she knew it was best to give him a better home. I'm so lucky, I know how you feel when you find that special puppy. Congrats, the weeks will hopefully go by quickly. I kept myself busy working and doing housework and home improvements so I'd have tons of time for my little guy once he came!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
What a cutie pie. The waiting part is the hardest, huh? I'm waiting for my puppy right now too, so I know how tough it is, but hang in there and the time will fly right on by and in no time you will have your baby in your arms. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts