Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The newly expanded fur kids and my husband and I went to "yappy" hour at World of Beer. The event is sponsored by a local doggie boutique. The fur kids did great around many other dogs and dogs who were much larger. They did spend a lot of time on our laps. Check out the cute dog cookie each dog attending got to enjoy. The boutique also has a bakery that makes dog cookies, cakes, etc. Fun times even though I don't drink beer. My husband is a beer fan so he was thrilled any beer with the word dog in its name was $1.00 off"

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww you look so great, as usual. And so do the pups. Who would have thought
beer & dogs? :lol: Haha! It looks like it was a nice time. That cookie is looking mighty
scrumptious! :p

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The cookies are for the dogs, fully editable and natural ingredients. I loved that it is a beer mug with the World of Beer initials (WOB). Pretty creative I thought!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
The cookies are for the dogs, fully editable and natural ingredients. I loved that it is a beer mug with the World of Beer initials (WOB). Pretty creative I thought!

Haha, I know the cookie is meant for dogs, but it still looks yummy to me, lol. :lol: ;)

·
Registered
787 Posts
The cookies are great, and you and the dogs look adorable. What name did you decide on for your newest chi? Is it Roadster or Valiant?

Did your husband happen to try anything by Thirsty Dog Brewing Company? All their beers have dog breeds/names/references in them. They're local to me, and I really like their ales!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
That is such a cool sounding event!! We have a few fundraising events in fall around here but they're all over for the season. I don't drink either but I would totally have gone if we had one near us.

I love your scarf BTW!! =D

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The cookies are great, and you and the dogs look adorable. What name did you decide on for your newest chi? Is it Roadster or Valiant?

Did your husband happen to try anything by Thirsty Dog Brewing Company? All their beers have dog breeds/names/references in them. They're local to me, and I really like their ales!
We still haven't decided on a name. We are going back and forth between Valiant, Prince, Roadster and PV! Poor little guy, we need to decide. I am learning toward Prince because Price and Lady go nicely together. And yes my hubby said he had a Thirsty Dog Barktoberfest beer!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is such a cool sounding event!! We have a few fundraising events in fall around here but they're all over for the season. I don't drink either but I would totally have gone if we had one near us.

I love your scarf BTW!! =D
I am a scarf nut, my neck always gets cold!

·
Registered
787 Posts
We still haven't decided on a name. We are going back and forth between Valiant, Prince, Roadster and PV! Poor little guy, we need to decide. I am learning toward Prince because Price and Lady go nicely together. And yes my hubby said he had a Thirsty Dog Barktoberfest beer!
Awesome, did he like it!

You could always call him 'Valiant Roadster' or something. Fuse the two ideas together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts