Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as promised..... Ok I have a lot more work out there to do... I had to redo all my yard so that I could fence in part of it for gadget.. And I am still moving stuff around.. and the dredge trailer is a mess... I am in the prcess of putting more stuff in it...

I also am working on getting the stuff out from under our house trailer...

Work work work... this is after all the work we did this spring...

This is part of my bird hill

this is our front door and main yard

this is from the front of the yard

this is our whole yard

this is more of the bird hill

I hope you enjoyed the tour... hehehhhe

Like I said I have lots of work to do to get it the way I want it but slowly it is getting there... the biggest part of my problem is we moved into this trailer from another trailer last October and as we were moving it started to rain and we shoved evreything under the house. now we have to deal with it... I wasn't going to do anything with it over the winter...

this time next year it won't be this bad... winterizing iz a pain every fall... but love it every spring...

I am hoping this summer I get the rest of my hillside clean... so next spring it won't be bad to clean up...
My number one goal is to get my yard cleaned this year so the years to follow won't be this bad...

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you Clare, I have been working on making it comfy cozy out there...

that is just part of my bird hill.. I forgot the part that is behind the house... I look out at it when sitting in the livingroom..

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
oh it must be so great there in the summer's and spring !!! living in nature really appeals to me !!
when i was younger i spend summers with my mother on a camping and i loved it so much !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes it is so nice being in the natural area.. I love living here I can go arcross to the river any time I want to and just sit there and watch the birds swim and the fish jump.. I also like the hillside that I can sit here and look out on.. I can see way up to the top of the trees. it imakes me feel like I am a thousand miles from town.. but I am only about 8 miles to Grants Pass and 2 miles to Rogue River.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
That is such a calm and peaceful looking area. I'm a country girl at heart, and always will be. I grew up in the country, and have never liked living in a big city.

I live in a small town now, but at the present growth rate, it won't be small much longer. The building boom here is unbelievable, and of course with land at such a premium price, they are building on smaller and smaller lots - now they are building on zero lot lines just up the road from me. The houses are literally almost on top of each other. Beautiful homes, but I would never live there - too close together for me!

Oregon looks like a beautiful place. I've always wanted to visit there - maybe someday. - sigh -

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it is beautiful and tranquil here.. I can go out side and sit in my yard and enjoy peace and quiet and my birds or I can have a chat with a neighbor and enjoy thema nd then come back inside and be away from them...

the best of both worlds...

chimom... I hear you about the growth boom.. that is part of the reason I hate the Porltand area.... too many people

1 - 14 of 14 Posts