Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had the most amazing package come today from Kristi/Flippedstars! Not even a secret exchange, just Kristi being super sweet and generous! :) Thank you sooooo much, Kristi! So much awesomeness, you are so incredibly sweet to think of my little weebles. I did make sure to take lots of pics. :D

What iz dis mom? Iz dis for us??? Dis iz soz egciting!

I hidez behind here and maks a sneek attack!

Hols on, sumthin in dat bag smells good!

Itz like Chrizmas!! Ma we wuvs Kwisti!! She is so nice to sends us all diz stuff!!

If I givez u mi cute face doz we get sum of dis to eatz peas?

Hey waits! Did he run awayz wit sumthing???

Dis is mine!

More to follow....

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now for da best part! Hurryz up mom! We sittin nice for u and everyding!

I tried to get a pic of them eating their treat (twice! I gave them two treats for two photo chances, lol) but I failed each time. :mad: The minute the treat came down chaos ensued and they woofed them down before I had a chance to get a decent pic. lol. Pip is almost impossible to capture when treats and toys are out as he never stops moving, haha. But they LOVED them. :hello1: I love that the treats are wheat, corn, and soy free, I really think these will be perfect for them! I'm SO happy!

Oh and later on Roo claimed the duckie as her own. She loves little stuffed toys, it's her favorite thing. (And these are the perfect size for them. I can never find small ones like this!) Pip has tried to lay claim on the foggie, we'll see how long Roo lets him "borrow it" for. I'm sure Roo will claim the frog soon too. haha.

All da xcitement haz made me sweepy. I takes a naps with my duckie now.

After this pic, Pip left the bed and went back over to the floor to smell where the treats once were hoping to get more. haha. ;)

Thank you again SO much for everything, Kristi, (I'm excited for them to try the Keen too!) you are the best! Pip and Roo send tons of puppy kisses for such awesome treats and toys. :D (Btw, I love the bag too!)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That was soooooooooooooo sweet of Kristi!! I love it all!! You will love the Zuke's. They are a top notch treat. The toys are darling! Of course Pip and Roo look beautiful as always! :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh how sweet of Kristi!!
The pics are adorable.
I love their wee excited faces waiting for a treat. lol
Oh and that pic of Roo with the duck is just soooo cute!! xxx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, what a wonderfully sweet thing for Kristi to do... Pip and Roo look so excited and happy! I am sure those happy chi pics made Kristi's day.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
912 Posts
WOW! That's a great surprise! The chis look so happy. :)
Lo has that same ducky and has very strong feelings for it too. lol. It must be a girl thing... ;)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I hope the treats are OK for Pip's tummy! Actually its more thanks to Zukes, all I did was stop by :) Let me know how Pip does :) Your two are sooo cute. The treats have always been ok for mine and two do have tummy issues so here's hoping ;) fingers crossed! I'm glad they seemed to like them, too!

(All the treats they gave me were chicken free too incase Pip is sensitive to chicken :) )

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Wow! You guys got super spoiled, didn't you! That is a fabulous package! Pip and Roo are so adorable! We need to see their beautiful little faces more often! :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Aww those dogs just melt my heart! I love Roo's little expressive face and her cute chicken legs! LOL

Nice gift! very thoughtful.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks you so much everyone for the replies. :) I feel so lucky for my little ones to be doted on like this. Kristi is so sweet and thoughtful and we appreciate it so much. Thanks to Zuke's for being so awesome too. :)

Thanks also for the comments about my weebles. I'm so grateful for these little ones. As cute as they are, they are even more sweet than they are cute. Which says a lot because I think they are pretty darn cute. ;)

I hope the treats are OK for Pip's tummy! Actually its more thanks to Zukes, all I did was stop by :) Let me know how Pip does :) Your two are sooo cute. The treats have always been ok for mine and two do have tummy issues so here's hoping ;) fingers crossed! I'm glad they seemed to like them, too! (All the treats they gave me were chicken free too incase Pip is sensitive to chicken :) )

Those tiny toys are my pup's favorites so we had to send some along... Oakley adores her ducky!
So far, so good, with the treats! Yay! Pip seems totally fine (he can react fairly quickly when something makes him sick so it's looking good) I have a feeling they will be fine on these which makes me so happy. If all goes well, I know what I'll be stocking up on for treats. :D

And they both love the toys and have been playing with them so much tonight. It's so cute. Roo is letting Pip play with the frog (for now, ha) but she really wants to keep the little duck for herself. :lol:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
They seem so gracious and grateful for their package! Your two are so darling, they are some of my favorites to see! I hope the Zukes work for you guys, our crew sure loves them.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah kristi is lovely!!!!

Paula your gus are so sweet i still can't believe anyone would put them up for adoption I mean seriously they lovely you got good ones

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hope the treats are OK for Pip's tummy! Actually its more thanks to Zukes, all I did was stop by :) Let me know how Pip does :) Your two are sooo cute. The treats have always been ok for mine and two do have tummy issues so here's hoping ;) fingers crossed! I'm glad they seemed to like them, too!

(All the treats they gave me were chicken free too incase Pip is sensitive to chicken :) )
I'm so happy to say that they are doing great! No sickness or funky poos at all. YAY!! I can't thank you enough, Kristi, I'm so happy! :hello1: I think it will take them awhile to get through all of these, but after that I'll definitely be placing an order, assuming I can't find them around here locally. I have never seen them, but then I also didn't know about them, so I have never looked for them by name. I'm going to have a look next time I'm out before ordering online. :)

awwww so cute! love those z-filets. love the waiting pic! hehee
Thanks Pidge! I love that pic too, they are so funny. :)

They seem so gracious and grateful for their package! Your two are so darling, they are some of my favorites to see! I hope the Zukes work for you guys, our crew sure loves them.
Aw thank you so much for your sweet words about my little ones. It means a lot to me. :) And so far, so good, on the Zukes! :D

Ah kristi is lovely!!!!

Paula your gus are so sweet i still can't believe anyone would put them up for adoption I mean seriously they lovely you got good ones
I know Sarah. Isn't it awful? It's a long complicated story, but the short of it is that it's a perfect example of horrible backyard breeders getting their use out of a dog and then not wanting them anymore. Horrible. And they are SO insanely sweet and loving too. Some people are so heartless.

Thats really kind of you Kristi.

I'm completely Jealous. I would love mine to try the honest Kitchen stuff, we dont get it in the uk booooooo!!!
That's a shame. :( Can you order online? I think it's worth it, mine are doing wonderful on it. I'm excited to try them on the Keen. Their coats are awesome now. Super soft and shiny. :)

awww Kristi is so sweet and love the toys
Aren't the toys great! They totally love them! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts