Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't you just love a Saturday morning ! ;)

Stella does ! Doesn't her coat look like a blackbird / raven ?

Joie loves Saturday too - he's just taking a break form his chew toy.

Mateo's chillin'

I could look at him forever :)

Of course you can't have Saturday morning without SATURDAY SMACK-DOWN !

You be nice with your sister - she's only a wee girl !

Yea ! Be Nice With Me ! ! !

One more of Joie added for Claire

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Alan I just love all of your pictures. The captions really crack me up.
Especially the "Yea ! Be Nice With Me ! ! !" caption. That reminds me of some childhood fun I would have with my brother. :)

Stella does look amazing! All of your babies do!! :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww alan i love satuardays too especially when you post sweet pics like this love each and every one xxxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Alan - those pictures are great! Wow, Stella is so shiny. She looks in great condition. Good job. The BG food is really agreeing with her, isn't it? Wow! Mateo is beautiful as usual as is Lola! But Joie! Joie is my absolute favorite. I LOVE that last picture.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Aww, what great shots on what is my favorite day of the week! Stella's coat really is stunning and Joie's expressions are priceless, I just adore him! I adore them all!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
lol ok at the risk of sounding like a copy cat....that last pic was def my fav lol That lil mouth does make ya wanna give it a lil kiss lol Joie is a cutie pie :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know. I kiss him all the time. He has no interest in the other dogs kissing him,
but he lets us humans do it all day.

Even so, you have to be fast to do it on his mouth - haha.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Hey I love Joie he looks like my Rascal just lighter coloring.Where did you get him form?

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Saturday Smackdown! So funny. Love your pics as always Alan. You have an awesome family. Joie cracks me up, just want to hug that little neck.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey I love Joie he looks like my Rascal just lighter coloring.Where did you get him form?
He was a rescue, his past is not clear, but what little I know of
it is heart breaking. He was around 3 years old when I got him, hadn't been neutered, and didn't appear to have spent much time with vets, grooming, etc.

What matters is he's spoiled rotten now, and he's 100 % alpha dog over 3 other dogs and two humans !

You haven't seen a happier face than when he's at the dog park running around.
(which is where we're going right now ) :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts