Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got the proofs through in the post from jacobs winning at the show the other day there is a real good photo there so iv picked it out and am gonna fill form in and send back so he will be in paper very soon im soooooooooo excited i havent got a scanner but il see if i can get my b/f to scan it on his and mail me it so i can post it on here its so nice but il wait til i get my photos through as the proofs she has marked so i cant copy them but yayyyyyyyyy

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awww thanks i was so pleased i opened the letter and the pics fell out and i was like whoa whos chi is that very pretty then my mum said vicki you div its jake opps ha ha lol

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
That's wonderful! :lol: I'm a huge fan of all your beautiful chi's and I'm so very pleased that Jacob has done so well. You've put so much time and effort into it - well deserved!. :p

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh yeah god why didnt i think of that duh i sooooo not brainy sometimes lol actuly most the time and i thought my bloinde hair was just bleach ha lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rite i just tried here it is but its real blurry and the actual photo its self is really clear i cant wait to scan it so you can all see how good it is im sooooooo proud

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D He looks great! :D

Instead of being close to the pick try zooming in on it..and since we know is not a scan..it doesn't matter that what's around it shows... :wink:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh i am soooo pleased and over the moon i just sent of to get him in paper and iv brought some pics cant wait to see it in the paper

1 - 17 of 17 Posts