Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wooo hooo i finally got an answer on the ticket line and iv just booked my tickets for the dog clothes show at harrods we going on thursday night its meant to be all viveanne westwood doggy clothes etc im sooooo excited and with the ticket you get a doggy bag yay im sure i will see plenty off things for my babies

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i think i prob will have brill time im gonna take my camara but not sure if i will be allowed to use it really looking forward to it poor jakey and ruby wil miss dog club that night i feel so guilty ! but we are going to take them out training to a huge park and wednesday so hopefully they wont be to angry with me lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not i really wanna find out coz if so il take jake and ruby if anyone is intereted in going let me know and il post number to call it sounds like its gonna be great and you get a goodie bag and knowingharrods its prob a good one good job im taking my b/friend for more goodies lol its £30 a ticket but i really think it will be worth it

·
Registered
465 Posts
I went to Harrods once (when I was working in London). WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! Coming from deep, dark & dangerous Africa I have never seen a shop like that. Amazing. They had this one engagement ring (solitaire) for 78 000.00 pounds! (I don't have a pound sign on my keyboard)

I was awe-struck. Bought this little bulldog that barks and flips in a circle. Miellie's very scared of it. I hope you enjoy it!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
stef you gotta go its gonna be fab i wanna try find out if i can take my dogas im not worried if i cant just thought it would be nice it starts at 8 i think below is the number hope you get a ticket it said on the ad that you get a goody bag as well and i read my stars and it says great goodies coming your way lol sad aint i

ring ring- 02072255662

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
i could get myself a ticket, yeh if romeo can come,
but id have nobody to go with lol
do you need a credit cards for the tickets? I called the number but they said call at 9-5!
:( is it this thursday vik?

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah its thursday starts at 8 i think they are really hard to get hold of iv been trying for weeks i writ about it in gen chat a while bk its been hard work lol think there are a few stars going as well sounds good you could meet us there if you want maybe i wont have freaky red hair then lol

·
Registered
565 Posts
harrods is pretty amazing...i got lost in there a couple times while i was living in london. didn't know they had dog shows though, sounds like fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts