Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go!
This was one order
I couldn't pass these up,and all the money goes to a rescue-cool huh?

Here's the other Order

Awww the suspense!:D

WOW!!

More coming up!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

We got
2 cat scratch toys with catnip to sprinkle on them
1 satin snuggler Diva bed
1 quilted car seat cover
1 Therapet Professional Degreaser
1 faux wool single sided dog bed
1 Therapet Sea Foam shampoo-smells heavenly!!
2 Therapet small grooming rakes
1 AKC A Breed Apart Art Collection Book
5 Therapet Secure Traveler harnesses

I think the Chi's made out like bandits,will add pics of them with their loot later!:D

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw so cool.My babies would love all that stuff lol.except for the fact that it is pink lol because i have all boys.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!:)

i love the earrings! what in the world is a degreaser? LOL
LOL,sounds kind of nasty doesn't it, I bought that for the oldest daughter to use at work. She's a pet stylist (back in the day we were called dog groomers!:rolleyes:) anyway, some dogs have a naturally greasy coat-retrievers,Newfoundlands,Portugese Water Dogs and such. If they stay indoors you don't want that smell or the skin oil stains on your carpet or furniture. It also says it will remove motor oil and oily medicine residue.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Thanks everyone!:)

LOL,sounds kind of nasty doesn't it, I bought that for the oldest daughter to use at work. She's a pet stylist (back in the day we were called dog groomers!:rolleyes:) anyway, some dogs have a naturally greasy coat-retrievers,Newfoundlands,Portugese Water Dogs and such. If they stay indoors you don't want that smell or the skin oil stains on your carpet or furniture. It also says it will remove motor oil and oily medicine residue.
omg i havent even noticed i didn't reply to this. since natalie's mom replied back in it LOL!

i didn't even know they had that for dogs...thats nuts!:daisy:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I love getting a package ! This rake of stuff looks fantastic. I like that degreaser stuff for oily coated dogs...very cool indeed. that bed looks fab..I want one for me..foprgoet about the pup. They'll love it all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts