Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, Twiggy and Billy were playing and she gave a yelp and was scooting around not using her back legs at all. I was terrified she hurt herself more. After a few minutes, she was walking and running around just fine. But I still put her in her crate the rest of the night. Today. she was running full out around the backyard using all four legs!. Her hip is not ar high up as it was, it's like it moved more in place? Whatever happened, I'm am so happy and optimistic that she may be getting even more mobility in that bad leg. I so hope it doesn't move back out again.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Great news! It will be wonderful if it has worked itself out :)

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, Michelle, the joy she was experiencing. She was so happy running around and being able to keep up with everyone. She totally wore herself out and is sleeping so soundly right now.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Rache. She always wanted to join in the playing and her leg was keeping her on the sidelines. But I am so scared she will get to playing and hurt herself worse, too.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Wow that's wonderful, so glad to hear she's so happy. I sounds like she took a good hit and the bone popped back into its socket. Do you think it's going to hold? Do you give her any glucosmine for her joints? I hope it stays put.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts