Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rite jacob has a show this weekend but next weekend he has a champ show in bournmouth so we thought instead of waking up real early and driving down there and being real tired for the rest of the day were going to go down on the friday and camp i will take jacob some pjs to keep him warm yay gonna be great fun my mum is looking after all my other babies its gonna be so hard leaving them for a night awwww i just thought it would also be great fun for jacob

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Hope you have a great time!! It sounds like fun! and relaxing too. Hope Jacob does well...what a little champion! :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankyou it does sound like fun we dont have the big flash caravan yet just a tent lol so will prob look stupid compared to all the top show people but hey you gotta start somewhere lol hopefully jacob will be on best behaviour and not growly mode a judge i know is really helping me to try and get him to stop the whole table growling situation

·
Registered
936 Posts
How exciting!!! I might go next weekend, but that's a back up plan if Las Vegas doesn't go through. But I hope you have loads of fun.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im hoping the weather is nice as well if not were stil gonna go should be fun iv been offered to take my friends caravan only prob is i dont have a tow bar and my car is kinda small so im trying to get the b/friend to get one from work lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts