Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do anyone else's dogs just love going to Petco/PetSmart, etc?

Halle and Heidi do!!!!!! And they love to go visit the mice and hamsters and such while we stroll around in the cart. :)

:hello1:

·
Registered
141 Posts
So cute!! We have 'Pets at Home' in the UK instead. I go there all the time, Isabelle loves watching the bunny pen. I love spoiling her! Have fun with your babies :) x

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
How cute and how fun for them!!
They are too funny. Like 2 little kids who get to go to the toy store. Mine still shake when we go there.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi lookie look there haveing a field trip enjoying every thing in the store what a fun outing for all

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I bet it takes for ever to get your shopping done...everyone must want to stop you and chat about those cuties....

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Reggie, Lexxi, Marmalade, and Gonzo LOVE going. They trot along next to the cart all happy. The rest, not so much. I just took Gonzo and Pepper in to get their nails trimmed. Gonzo walked next to the cart and Pepper was in my arm, clutching my hand with his paws for all he was worth. Gonzo has no idea how little he really is, a man was there with his two massive pit bulls, one of which had a soft muzzle on it. Gonzo wanted to run up and challenge them! He even growled at them, silly dog. He's ok with littler dogs, but big ones, he wants to fight.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I can't take Pedro...I still don't trust him that well with strangers. (Fear biter...) And, I don't take Gracie anywhere I can't take Pedro, there is enough 'sibling' rivalry between those two!

Your babies look so happy!

I wish Pedro were well adjusted!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't take Pedro...I still don't trust him that well with strangers. (Fear biter...) And, I don't take Gracie anywhere I can't take Pedro, there is enough 'sibling' rivalry between those two!

Your babies look so happy!

I wish Pedro were well adjusted!
Yeah, I totally understand... I have a third dog who is dog aggressive and hyper, so I don't take her with me :-( And she does get jealous when my chis go places with me that she can't, so sometimes I just leave them all at home to avoid the other dog's feelings being hurt. She is a pitty, though, and I think she understands that sometimes the chis can do things she can't just because of how little they are. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Halle and Heidi say thanks for all the compliments!!!!

I joke with people and say it is like having babies cuz whenever we try to do anything we got stopped by everyone wanting to pet them and receive kisses (which they will give freely and sloppily! lol)

Mostly people ask if they are full grown and how much they weigh, as people who aren't used to chis are completely amazed at seeing how small they really are in real life! hehe. Mine are 4 and 3 lbs., so they are on the smaller end of the spectrum anyway.

If anyone else has any shopping cart pics feel free to add to this thread! Would love to see others' shopping adventures! :-D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Awww so cute!! They look like they are having a ball!!!

I took Addy and Lacey yesterday. Addy kept wanting to be held but Lacey wanted to be picked up by every stranger that walked by. She is such a social butterfly

1 - 15 of 15 Posts