Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is good news and sad news.....the sad news is that Triny had a lot of trouble passing a breech puppy and had to go for a c-section, and unfortunaltely one died...a boy...RIP little fella.
The good news....
Triny is doing really well though and is a fantastic mum...to two beautiful boys.....A mini Triny..a black and Tan and to a mini Smiffy ...a cream and white...

Here are a few of them a couple of hours old and the bottom few some taken today .
D.O.B 20th June 2006

·
Registered
785 Posts
So sad that Triny lost one of her puppies.
Great to hear the other 2 and Triny are doing well.
They are so tiny and cute.:angel10:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
OH JULIE! I have been SOOOOOO worried.....checking constantly to see if there has been any word! Thank God Triny is ok!!!

I'm so sorry about the little boy, but how perfect are the two healthy ones she had? A mini mom and a mini dad!!!! HOW PERFECT!!! They're beautiful! I'm in love!! CONGRATS JULIE, TRINY & SMIFFY!

THREE CHEERS EVERYONE!

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
:love4:

·
Registered
573 Posts
So sorry about the lost pup :(

The puppies are just gorgeous, and I'm so happy that Triny is doing well! Congrats!

·
Registered
48 Posts
My hade tre also but after 2 days the small one dayd. But the 2 are now 8v. longkotet very lovley. The mail is from UK. i vax and chip then when they are 12v.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Congrats on the new babies :D sorry about the loss tho :( (I guess it just brings home how vulnerable the tiny ones are) I hope Triny is recovering well and the 2 babies are beautiful you all must be very proud :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
*squeal*
Awwwww they're adorable!!! One Triny Jr, one Smiffy Jr, how much more perfect can you get?
Two little boys awww!
How exciting- Triny sounds like a wonderful mother :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts