Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I saw that.

Their food and treats are terrible, even without a recall.

Thanks for sharing!
Agreed hence I never buy it for my kids but some Vet offices offer it as a treat. Not mine though they use easy cheese :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Ick, what terrible food!

Christie, I hate when vet offices and pet stores offer their crappy treats, especially without even asking if it's okay for your dog to have them. Would you give a stranger's child a piece of candy or food without asking if it was okay first? I doubt it! People are so ignorant, even in a professional setting.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ick, what terrible food!

Christie, I hate when vet offices and pet stores offer their crappy treats, especially without even asking if it's okay for your dog to have them. Would you give a stranger's child a piece of candy or food without asking if it was okay first? I doubt it! People are so ignorant, even in a professional setting.

Our vet's office has a dispenser, filled with little kibble treats. The clients can take what they want for their pets. While we were at the office, one of the 'patients,' a German Shepherd, was standing on its hind legs sniffing at the dispenser.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have bought Bil-Jac treats before. I don't really mind low-quality treats since my dogs don't get them that much and don't have any food allergies.

The amount of pet food recalls lately have been scary though. I wish these companies were more careful...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts