Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mickey and Piper got new Hudson Bay sweaters (some call them Fundy Bay). This is the most advanced pattern I've done. It was from truenorthknitting.com. I have the confidence now to try a design. Looks like there may be more snow days, too.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! If you ever want to give it another go with youtube it's so much easier to find a way to learn that easier for you. I always said I'd go back to knitting and learn to crochet when I got old. Now that I'm within 2 years of retirement, I've done just that. I'm learning so much quicker with all the resources on the net. (Not to mention free and inexpensive patterns.)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I just learned to crochet and I'm really enjoying it a lot. Douglas has a lot of little crochet sweaters now.

These sweaters came out great!

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, please do post some pics. It's some much fun to see what others are doing. Besides we haven't seen Douglas for a while. I have crocheted some sweater for both of them from Posh Pooch designs. Her dog is a chi so the fit is good.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I'll try to get some up soon. Just had my wisdom teeth yanked so my usefulness is currently not a lot. LOL

·
Registered
133 Posts
i'm so jealous!! what lovely sweaters!! i can't knit to save my life, but i can crochet. where can i find crochet patterns?

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They're doing pretty well. She did adopt his fave tiny Kong beaver which hasn't gone well. Hopefully getting a second one will help. They don't resource guard food, but the tiny toys are a different story. They now snuggle up quite a bit. I'm going to take Mick shopping without her and see if absence makes their hearts fonder. lol Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts