Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cool phone! 8)

I recently replaced a phone I'd had for about 10 years. Everybody made fun of it because it looked like a walkie talkie. :lol: My new one is small and sleek and the service is only $5.00 a month. It's one of those prepaid deals from Virgin Mobile. I never, ever use my phone (it's for emergencies only, like if my car breaks down on the road) so Virgin actually reduced my rate from what they originally quoted me. Go figure. :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
if you had just written that then there would have been no misunderstanding.

"link was wrong will post new one soon"

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Lady&trampsmom said:
ACTULLY BEFORE YOU GET THE CLAWS OUT IT WAS TAKEN OFF AS IT WASNT RIGHT AND THE LINK WAS RUBBISH THANKYOU!
took you long enough to change it :wave:

I prefer the D500.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lmao well considering it posted it late at nite and well i went to bed and had a lay in for once yeah it took me long enough thankyou

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
well as Vic has already said - if you had just written that then there would have been no misunderstanding. - but anyway - I prefer the D500 :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Funny how rachel saw the link if it was no good :? And dont you dare tell me to get my claws in it is uncalled for and if you had saib instead of removing it and replacing the post with 2 dots - we wouldnt be having this convo now - you are so rude :shock:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
don't you just hate it when something is going on and you don't know every detail of it :? :D

saw the phone and loved it ...i have a nokia ....i love those new black and aluminium ones with the cool commercials :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
My sister had that phone - its cool (but she did have a little trouble with it and ended up sending it back) but it is nice though! i also like the black one and the new samsung e720, although i have the samsung e700!
they are so nice!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts