Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to tell someone, and I knew all of you would understand. We had a BBQ over the holiday weekend with about 25-30 familly and friends over and Taco was such a good boy! We haven't had a large gathering since we've had him and I was a little concerned how he would react, especially because he wasn't socialized as well as I would have liked because he gets car sick, so I couldn't take him everywhere I wanted to. Anyway......he was friendly and outgoing, didn't bark or anything. I was afraid I would have to put him in the house in the bedroom or something because he would be overwhelmed and bark or something. But, he had the time of his life. What a good boy!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
From Cooper:

YAY TACO!!! Good boy!!! I see you got the secret message. I told you when you're nice, people give you food - and a BBQ is a great place to test that out!! I hope they had brisket or ribs. Those are my favorites. Hamburgers are good too though. Yum.

Here's what I want you to do next... when you hear this annoying music playing in your neighborhood, it's usually the ice cream truck. I know it's a bit frightening at first but be brave. Get your mom to take you out there (you'll have to figure out that one on your own) and all these kids will be walking around with the tastiest treats!! If you can convince one of them to share with you, you are in the money!!

Good luck and let us know how you're doing on The Quest.

Ruff! Cooper

·
Registered
897 Posts
Wow, good boy, Taco!! I'm not sure how Angel would handle a big gathering honestly. That is great that he handled it so well!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cooper's Mom......you crack me up......I'm gonna have to quit getting on here at work.......people are walking by my office wondering why I'm laughing at my computer when I'm supposed to be (and trying to look like) I'm working. lol

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
What a good boy Taco Auggie loves gatherings but it's beacuse he expects there will be food and becomes a real little beggar :oops: He does it so well too :lol:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Good boy, Taco!! I hope he got some special treats for being so good.

Jazzy passed her first cook-out with flying colors too. This was back last May when we had a graduation party for my grand-daughter. There were at least 50 people there, and she just loved eveybody. 'Course she was a little beggar too. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts