Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so my boyfriend says he wants to get me a chi for my birthday he knows how much i love them and he has a big thing for them now even though he would hate to admit it lol men!! :D

i just got off the phone to my breeder where i got ruby and he says he has quite alot of litters at the moment of longhairs only one litter of smooths which he is keeping :wink:

He says most of the pups avalible are either parti colour or red!!
they all sound soooo sweet they are all only a couple of weeks old i think so dates would work out rite

iv spoke to my mum and she says we have the room so thats all cleared up.I am soooo over the moon i love all my babies so much this will be brilliant.

My breeder is going to mail me pics of what i have pick of then il go up and view tham ohhhhhhhh im sooooooooo excited !!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
ahhhh, that is FANTASTIC news, you must be so excited.

So what do you think you would like, a girl or a boy, and what would be your favoured colour ???

Great news, really pleased for you :)

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have to say i do have a soft spot for boy chis but i already have two and i dont want the whole male dominance thing to take over my house lol so il prob go for a little girl the parti colours do sound nice i was just thinking if its possible to get a cream parti colour? not sure black and white sounds real nice :D

i am over the moon so so pleased i cant wait to get pics through il e mail my breeder just to remind him lol

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Well done you for getting around your boyfriend little finger LOL
I am really pleased for you i am geeting excited for you :cheers: :alien: :albino: :wave:

·
Registered
436 Posts
You're so lucky! They all sound so cute! I'm already hooked and I've only had my heathen Chi for 1 week today haha. Good luck and I hope to see LOTS of pics!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
What a wonderful birthday gift. I am sure you are soooo excited :toothy7: :toothy8: :toothy7: post pics of the little one as soon as possible :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I new this was coming by the big yipee lol
VIK -----> VIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FROM STEF lol
yeh yeh yeh
so will we have another baby at the meetup?
ow ow ow Im so happy for ya! :D

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awwwwwwwwwwww thanks stef im so happy for me to lol my breeder just sent me pics of a litter he has and the only girl he has is exactly the same colour as jake they are gorgous he says he is going to keep them all as they are looking very promising i think im jus gonna beg and beg lol she is soooooo pretty i mean her head is perfect already lol immm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited awwwwwwww im not sure if she wil be at the meet up as my b day is not til nov 9th so not sure when we will get her or anything yet he has quite a few litters at the moment so just depends which one i get and times and stuff awwwww

·
Registered
854 Posts
Aahhh another Chi convert! It's nice that your boyfriend is getting you a new pup! I'd be thrilled too. Look forward to seeing some pics once you make your choice!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts