Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Yoda had a bone type raw hyde thing the other day and he was chewing and Matt (my hubby) noticed him smelling something.. So he found like a whole fang. :shock: It looked like 4 teeth put together lol....

Well later that night, We were all in bed and Yoda woke us up crying, (which has never happened before). I thought maybe his mouth was hurting him. SO he fell back asleep and he did it again.... So i just rubbed him and put him on the floor to go potty on the pad. After that he was fine.. So i called the vet and she said he should have even felt a thing when they lose teeth and wondered what else could be wrong. But i figured he didnt potty before he went to bed and him "crying" would wake us up lol!!!
So that is what that was.

Last night he fell off the bed cause my hubby is in the field for 3 days(military)... I just heard a thunk real loud and it scared me and i realized it was him and he was just looking at me like I threw him off so i picked up back up and put him back on the bed lol..... :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Poor Yoda... he's just not having a good week. LOL I think he needs an extra treat today to make up for your obvious neglect and abuse. :D

Tell him I hope his week starts to get better!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
lucky you that he's loosing his teeth. about 6 of chiwi's baby teeth have to get pulled when she gets her spay cause they aren't coming out on their own. i'm annoyed about that.

you should get a body pillow so when hubby isn't there you can put it in his place this way no one falls off the empty side of the bed :)

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hope Yoda is feeling fine now :( Auggie has fallen out of bed twice and it scared me witless both times. I jumped out of bed scared to death he was hurt . Thank goodness he wasn't.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper started losing his really late... around 6 months. The vet was beginning to get concerned and had just started mentioning surgery when they started falling out - and when the first one went, it seemed like all the others went within a week.

OmaKitty promises she didn't punch him in the mouth. I don't believe her.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Cooper said:
lol... I'm really starting to think OmaKitty has been sending some chi-vibes over to my cat Babe... She's been pounding on Tico every chance she gets this week. And silly Tico doesn't know any better than to keep going back for more!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
goldie said:
Cooper said:
lol... I'm really starting to think OmaKitty has been sending some chi-vibes over to my cat Babe... She's been pounding on Tico every chance she gets this week. And silly Tico doesn't know any better than to keep going back for more!
LOL... Cooper was that way as a puppy too... he finally figured out it hurts less if he runs from the kitty. Hopefully, Tico will learn soon. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts