Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Watch out for Rachael... I saw a double flat ear photo!!

How cute!! And I'm glad someone had a good experience at the dog park... it's about time! LOL

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Those picture are great! Mr. Yoda is growing! Love the ears, wish I could take mine to the park! :roll: To many big dogs....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
:shock: Quick, somebody bring me my smelling salts! Look at those two adorable apple heads with flattened ears... I'm fainting... <thud>
:D :laughing6: :laughing8: As SOON as I saw that first pic I was thinking"We're gonna need the smelling salts for Rachael. She's gonna be swooning...!" I really did!!! :D :wink: :wave: That is double cuteness, they're adorable. :p

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
mychisangel said:
Rachael Polachek said:
:shock: Quick, somebody bring me my smelling salts! Look at those two adorable apple heads with flattened ears... I'm fainting... <thud>
:D :laughing6: :laughing8: As SOON as I saw that first pic I was thinking"We're gonna need the smelling salts for Rachael. She's gonna be swooning...!" I really did!!! :D :wink: :wave: That is double cuteness, they're adorable. :p
That first one might well be the all-time best flattened ears pic I've ever seen. :lol:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Awwwww they are so adorable together. They really do look related. They are both the same size and both super cute!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts