Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D I've bought all kinds of DVDs (can't really afford the real thing) but they are somewhere under my bed.. :D :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lilChihuahua said:
christopher said:
How many people practise yoga? If you do which style?

I go here, its amazing place for any Londoners that want to start.... http://www.sivananda.org/london/

:rr:
No i don't but i would love to start! :D

Oh my god start! its the best!!!!!!!! I love it! you can call them or email them about starters classes. Its quite a spiritual place, I dont know if you will find that weird, it freaks some ppl. but I LOVE the place SO much!

Vala - I too have SO many videos! Mine are also under my bed! hahaha

:flower:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I practice yoga! I love it too. I have 2 vertebrea that are fused together (birth defect) and have always had back problems and lots of pain. This has helped my back pain alot and just made me feel better all around.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
A lot of the are from a book called "Discover Inner Peace" by Mike George and some come from various meditation sites on the web. I'm pagan actually so yes a lot of them have a spiritual background although perhaps not a common one, LOL

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I do Yoga at a wonderful Chinese spa. The teacher is from Thailand and the different thing about it is that it is called Hot Yoga. The room is heated to over 35c so you really sweat whilst you do it, but it is very relaxing and helps your muscles unwind.Living in China means I get to do some really cool stuff, there has to be some compensation! :)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Camilla King said:
I do Yoga at a wonderful Chinese spa. The teacher is from Thailand and the different thing about it is that it is called Hot Yoga. The room is heated to over 35c so you really sweat whilst you do it, but it is very relaxing and helps your muscles unwind.Living in China means I get to do some really cool stuff, there has to be some compensation! :)

It does sound really cool there! :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts