Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoshi isnt quite himself this morning. He had his final vaccinations the Wednesday befor last.

He is real whiney this morning, he is not as energetic as usual? Could this be teething?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Tucker has an 'off' day here and there. It causes me worry and then the next day he is back to his usual self. If it lasts more than a couple of days then maybe put in a call to your vet clinic and ask what they think. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
He probably is having what I call a "lazy day". Cooper has them all the time where he just lays around and won't do anything. Usually, they follow a day where he's had a lot of excitement or if I was up too late after he went to bed and my typing on the Chihuahua-people board kept him up. :lol:

·
Registered
100 Posts
hmm well honestly one day Tundra woke up sooo grumpy. she wouldn't listen to a word i said she wasn't happy to see me...?.. idk maybe it's mood swings!

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Yes it does happen As someone said i wouldn't be too conccerned unless it continues or it gets worse. They just like to worry us :roll:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yoshi update

I think it was gas :lol: He was having some nice little toots during the day and he seems to be much better this evening so I think we just had some liitle gas pains. He usually wines when I get him in the morning and just rolls all over my neck but this morning he just couldnt get close enough to me and he just whined and loved and he usually doesnt bark when he does this but he was utterly spastic. I think he didnt understand why his little belly hurt and that was his way of being really close to mommy :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts