Registered
219 Posts
Aww so cute!
What a beautiful family you have

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It took forever to get them all looking at the camera at the same time and Yoshi not closing his eyes LOL!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! Kayla never smile's for the pics so she always looks like she is in a bad mood. I did however post some candid shots of her and Theismann in the other pets section. She is actually smiling, LOL!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, how sweet! I thought from looking at your signature that the lil white one was smaller, but it looks like the little brown is. They are both precious! :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awww, how sweet! I thought from looking at your signature that the lil white one was smaller, but it looks like the little brown is. They are both precious! :)
LOL! Yes the white LC is the smaller one although all of that fur makes him look bigger;-) He is smaller by 1 lb and is much finer boned than Yoshi my SC.

Here is are two pictues that better depicts his size;-) It was taken about a month ago

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness how sweet! I could reach through the screen and kiss both of them in the first pic. Such sweet little innocent adorable babies! :)

I can tell the size difference in those pics. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts