Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Yoshi basking in the sun the other day:

And this is her favorite nap spot, I thought it was a cute picture. This is behind my pillow inside the pillow case:

Here's a video of her trying to find a good spot on her pad. She's so picky. I keep telling her it's all the same because it's a brand new one, but she won't listen. And she goes through this every time too, haha. Her circle dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgRsMt1FrNM

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww Yoshi's so cute. :D I love sunny pictures, chis are such sun magnets. :lol: Great pictures!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ Yes they are, she's going to looove the summer :) I think she was starting to curse her luck that she had been born in such a cold place, as this will be her first summer.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
She is gorgeous!!! And Tito does the circle dance too. :) It must be a chi thing, cause I've never had a dog that did it quite as much as he does! :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
She is too sweet, and that video was too cute. Chuwee does the circle dance too. Cracks me up to watch him.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hehe, thanks everyone ^_^ I was also quite pleased with how these pictures came out. That circle dance always makes me laugh, I always meant to get a video of it and I finally did! There's been a few times where I'd laugh out loud at her, and apparently that disturbs her concentration, as she gives me an annoyed look and then has to start all over again, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts