Chihuahua People Forum banner

Yoshi update, not the best news =(

10K views 61 replies 34 participants last post by  KayC 
#1 ·
They ran the barium this morning and I just got a call from the vet and there is an obstruction of some sort? It is either a foreign object or scar tissue from injury? The barium is still moving through a bit so it isnt completely blocked but there is definately something there.

He will call me in the morning after a 6th xray and let me know what time they are going in to find out what is in there. He said he is gong to have his wife operate (she is a vet to) as she has smaller fingers. I am terrified guys... We just went through this with Theismann but Yoshi is tiny :-(

Please continue your prayers and good thoughts..

#4 ·
Oh Michelle. You must be worried sick. I am hoping for the best possible outcome for little Yoshi. Please keep us posted!

#6 ·
I can tell you the prayers from our friends on this forum are very powerful. We are all praying for Yoshi and for you. I wish I had the magic words to keep you from worrying. I just don't. Our thoughts are with you and praying all will work out. Feel better Yoshi.

#17 ·
I am so sorry Michelle. :( We wish you guys the best, and are praying for little Yoshi. Please let us know as soon as you can how everything is going. I feel so bad for you guys. :( (((((Hugs to you both)))))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.