Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up Kayla from school today and This is Yoshis favorite spot. His little butt looks like a little rat butt!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
awww, that is so cute that your pup and daughter obviously get along so well together! hehe.

and it does look a little like a rat butt! If it weren't for the tail, I don't know if I would be able to tell! (and please note that that is NOT an insult from me: I owned and raised plenty of rats as pets and loved them all to pieces)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
aww how cute!, it makes me miss my rat popeye. i guess rats and chis share the sitting on human shoulders thing.
I cant believe how tiny yoshi is! keeks kinda hurts when shes on my shoulders (also in the car)
mia
x

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yoshis butt

Yep I sent a 9wk and 19wk coke/ravoli can pic of him with the last post/request for the chis w/cans. He will be 20 wks this Saturday and he weighs 2lbs he is very small featured. He has the littlest butt though, I think his head weighs more than the rest of him, LOL!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
he's very cute! and sooo young, for some reaso i thought he was xloser to 1 year.... he's got such a mature look to him! your daughter is a cutie pie too :)

but i'm disappointed cause now chiwi has proof that other chi's sleep there and i've been telling her that she couldn't lay there no other dogs in the world layed behind the neck on top of the shoulder. but now there is proof and i'l hve to let her :evil: grrrrr.....

*note* it's cute when she lays there but it's very uncomfortable for me to have her laying there, and then she'll swich her tail which ahs filled out lovely and her fur goes up my nose.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts