Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I been posting here since for a while trying to learn all I can on how to take good care of the puppy I would bring home.

Well, she is finally here and as of right now she's is 6 weeks old. Oh forgot to add she is a chipoo mix, for those who can't figure that one out. (chihuahua/poodle)

I got three pictures, one was of me sleeping. What a bad hair LOL.. Well obviously I didn't know my hubby took pictures of me. But it usually like this every morning. She whimpers and so I sleep on the sofa in the mornings :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Oh how very cute!! What a good mommy you are:)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Awwww she's soo cute. She really looks like a chi, i cant see any poodle in her :D:D:D:D:D lol! congrats! :D:D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dixie_Amazon said:
Lovely! I wonder if her fur will have any poodle characteristics?
Yes I wondered too..

Well, on the pictures it doesn't show the hairs that stick out. But it looks like from the poodle side. She has few long hairs on her forhead and near her ears.

I don't know if chi have that. I never seen one like that, most pure Chi I seen really smooth even hair. But mine has like smooth and long hairs sticking out.

LULU

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh and if you look aat her paws they are pretty thick for a chi puppy. Are they usually that way, I know chi's paws are smaller.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
freedomchis said:
carmel suits her shes gorgeous was her mommie or daddy a long haired ch or a smooth coat chi
We met my puppy's parents and the Chihuaua is short hair but the other is a poodle.

My husband and I are confused with who is the mother or father. But point is they mated and my baby is Chi Poo hehe

So lets see how she looks as she grows..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts