Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Their love knows no boundaries and their courage is sooooo much bigger than their size.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Because they are such an affectionate, active, intelligent, loyal little breed!:)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Because they are sooo tiny and adorable. And I loved their portability and the idea of dressing them. :) Plus my mom loved chihuahuas so much and wanted one so badly, I knew it would please her so much that she would get to be around one whenever she wanted without the yucky stuff(potty training, cleaning up accidents.lol)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Because my little Timmy has brought me so much love, words can't desribe, packed into a little 4 pound body and also coming home from work is the best part of my day, so that I can get the best homecoming greeting, with wags, smiles and a whole bunch of wet kisses.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I love having something cat sized that loves to cuddle. Our kitties dont cuddle like the puppies do.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Because they are sooo tiny and adorable. And I loved their portability and the idea of dressing them. :) Plus my mom loved chihuahuas so much and wanted one so badly, I knew it would please her so much that she would get to be around one whenever she wanted without the yucky stuff(potty training, cleaning up accidents.lol)[/QUOTE

Your mum was a very lucky lady

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Because they are sooo tiny and adorable. And I loved their portability and the idea of dressing them. :) Plus my mom loved chihuahuas so much and wanted one so badly, I knew it would please her so much that she would get to be around one whenever she wanted without the yucky stuff(potty training, cleaning up accidents.lol)[/QUOTE

Your mum was a very lucky lady
Thank You Michele! :) I only wish she could've met Finn. She would've adored him as well and loved that silky fur!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts