Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is what happens when my brother sits on the stairs to eat. You can't see Claude because he is on the bottom step by my brothers lab, Kriz. They know he won't share but it doesn't stop them for trying. LOL

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So sweet ,mine do that and if a crumb falls,they're both in there trying to find it
Yes they do that too. Which is why Leah's nickname is Shark. :coolwink:

I need to get vedio of what happens when someone drops and ice cube in the kitchen. It wakes them up from a dead sleep.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww, how can anyone say no to all those sad puppy eyes, :sad5: lol. Really cute.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
So funny. Lulu thinks she is supposed to sit in anyone's lap that is eating. She gets lucky with some family members that are spillers. lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nala just stares at you when you eat, trying
to telepathically control and isolate the
crumbs. On the other hand, sometimes
she just sits there and stares at me for no
good reason.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I give in and share all the time lol
Aww, how can anyone say no to all those sad puppy eyes, :sad5: lol. Really cute.
So funny. Lulu thinks she is supposed to sit in anyone's lap that is eating. She gets lucky with some family members that are spillers. lol
My family gives in all the time. Especially my mom and sister they can't take them staring at them.

what in the world was he eatin lol!
I think it was a ham sandwich.

Nala just stares at you when you eat, trying
to telepathically control and isolate the
crumbs. On the other hand, sometimes
she just sits there and stares at me for no
good reason.
Mine will stare at you and stand like prairie dogs if they think you have something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts