Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well we all know that puppy training and accidents are a horror to clean and remove the smell. Now if you are a smell freak and clean freak like me no matter how much you clean the pee pee up you can still smell it. Well I have found the product that works better than anything you can get! I have tried them all, even the ones from the vet. It is Woolite carpet and upholstery pet stain and odor remover!! It works so good even me who can smell bad breath from the next room :lol: :lol: cannot smell anything anymore. You really need to try it! here is a Picture

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I have that stuff. All of the woolite stuff smells good :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Woolite works wonders I use all there products It is awesome. We use it at the shelter and we also give it to all adopters and people who foster. :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
sjc said:
Thanks! for the info! Glad some one else is a "clean Freak" like me! :oops:
Me too - I'm a clean freak also. Just don't open my "junk" closet door - LOL. Well, as long as it is out of sight - right?

Tthanks for the tip - I'll try some. I bought the Natures Miracle, and frankly I couldn't tell any difference in that than using some of the grocery store products.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts