Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are more pictures of your chihuahuas framed and hanging in your house than people you know.

Just submitted a big batch for printing, oh the excitement :]

·
Registered
161 Posts
yup swapped me and my now ex for the dog... biscuit is better looking :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
LOL, I have no pictures on my walls...have some to hang up but 2 years later...I still haven't gotten to it. I have a lot of pictures of my furbabies though, I have Zoey as my wallpaper on my phone.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, we just moved into a nice home and decided I was going to decorate no matter if it killed me so i've been making excuses "oh hey look a picture frame that matches...."

I'm not usually a picture person but my bf's mum is and she overloads me photo albums and picture frames so i've at least been putting them to good use :]

That being said we've been together almost 4 years and..there are no pictures of us on the walls...only the dogs.. :D

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Guilty as charged here. There are only 4 or 5 pics from vacations and my wedding in the house. All the rest in every room are of the cats and dogs. My fridge is covered in chi magnets, my chi pics, pics of chis I know and all the photo xmas cards from the card exchange we did on here last xmas. In addition my currio is all done in chi items from top to bottom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts