Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finished some painting and decorating projects in our new-to-us house, and realized that everything is dog themed, lol.

This is the kitchen (excuse the puppy pad :rolleyes:) the clock barks like a different dog every hour when it is light out.

In case you didn't know, I'm obsessed with dog books, I can never get enough, I'm at 98 right now:

I finished painting the hallway (excuse the gross carpet, I will be laying tile in the near future) and hung up some of my dog photos!

On the other side of the hallway I hung the dogs leashes and coats:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Now where did you find my DREAM HOUSE!!! You've done a great job-I love it!:D I've got the book bug too-I'm always finding breed specific books and I have a few fiction series too. I miss a lot of my stuff tho,we've closed our house up and are staying with my mom, she doesn't want to be alone anymore. BTW Rachel-your not obsessed,you just know what looks good!:D

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Wow looks like my dream house! Thats awesome! Its nice to have a few personal touches around the place, and if they aredog related, even better!

I absolutly love your lead and coat hangers they are brilliant x

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I love it! I've already been looking at different things for when we get our own house. Like canisters for the kitchen and bathroom decor of chihuahua's lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts