Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Tico's training class tonight, the trainer brought a white lab "Lola" that she's puppysitting. Lola's colors & markings are exactly like Tico - down to the couple of pink freckles on their black noses!
Lola is a year old and has recently had hip surgery - and was not mobile before that. Because of that, she is a really mellow - and got to play with Tico during class!
I couldn't decide if Tico was thinking "Are you my mommy? because you look just like a bigger version of me!" or "hubba hubba! Will you be my girlfriend?"
She put up with him wonderfully and was very gentle!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
If Tico's ears were floppy, we wouldn't even be able to tell them apart. :D

Oh yah...and I guess one is a little bigger than the other. :lol:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Most of the time Tico was trying to jump up and nip at her ears or whatever seamed like a good target & she was so good with him! (in other words, let him do whatever he wanted!) I tried to get some more "action" shots, but one of the other of them ended up out of the photo... like this one attached.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Very cute pic's...we just had a 90 lb yellow lab visiting at the resort...he was so gentle and mellow...and scared to death of Bella...all 3 1/2 lbs of her...he also had just had a $1500 surgery on his leg. He was so frightened of Bella that when she growled at him on the boat, he jumped overboard..I was so relieved when he got off the dock to see his leg was ok LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts