Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ha ha cute!!!! Brody gives me that look too when he wakes up, then he snuggles back into his bed and goes back to sleep. Can we say LAZY. ;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What an adorable face that little one has! Since he pees on his feet, I think I'll just kiss his little nose instead..lol

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
What an adorable face that little one has! Since he pees on his feet, I think I'll just kiss his little nose instead..lol
Deb, I must have missed the thread describing that habit--your post made me die laughing!!!:laughing5: And what a kissable little nose he has!!! If I had that comfy animal print pillow to snuggle in I would NEVER wake up!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm with Tina, I could never get enough of baby Benny! :daisy:
He is simply irresistible. Love love love!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Deb, I must have missed the thread describing that habit--your post made me die laughing!!!:laughing5: And what a kissable little nose he has!!! If I had that comfy animal print pillow to snuggle in I would NEVER wake up!
I'm happy to give you a daily laugh..:D In a previous post of his adorable little pink paws, I told Mary I wanted to kiss those little feet~ and Mary responded that I may want to reconsider as he sometimes pees on them,..lol Thus, I have decided to kiss his little nose instead..:laughing5:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.