·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics taken around the house

Jamoka

you see i'm try'n to sleep right ?

if she don't put that camera away

Honey - i SWEAR she eats ya'll lol she's just really thin , vet says just muscle
6months and 1.8lbs!

Juno

more below......

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Precious babies! Loved the close ups!!!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Jamoka looks real happy you have that camera in his face, lol!
And Honey is tiiiny!! She reminds me of Teresa's baby Jade. They're both tiny lil babies.

I don't remember you having her though? When did she become part of the crew?

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jamoka looks real happy you have that camera in his face, lol!
And Honey is tiiiny!! She reminds me of Teresa's baby Jade. They're both tiny lil babies.

I don't remember you having her though? When did she become part of the crew?
shes one of tippy s puppies , born around the same time juno was . i just never posted pics of her. its my mothers dog , shes always up under her plus she always runs when she sees the camera

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, Juno sure has grown! And I love the Face that Prissy is making in the second to last pic in your first post. Lol Too Funny. :D
ciarra you should see her brother , he's HUGE! i think she'll max out under her father . he's about 9lbs and i think she'll be smaller . Hef the brother is got Jemini's size. He's bigger than his father now

All so adorable! Doxies rock as hard as Chis ;) They make a perfect match it seems, my Doxies and Chi mix are best friends... usually LOL
post pics of your doxies please!!! i lovee them :hello1:
Juno is a chiweenie , she's a mix of a dachshund and chihuahua but she's %75
God does she act like a doxie!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
What a beautiful group of pups you have!! Honey is so so tiny -wow! She's a cutie. Justice reminds me a lot of my Maribelle. :) All your pups are adorable...

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Oh, my fav is Justice, he has such a pretty coat. Speaking of coat, does Honey wear one usually, she looks cold to me. A nice fluffy sweater is what she needs. lol

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh, my fav is Justice, he has such a pretty coat. Speaking of coat, does Honey wear one usually, she looks cold to me. A nice fluffy sweater is what she needs. lol
I've made Honey many sock clothes which is all she can really fit. this is the smallest pup we've ever bred. Jamoka is her father :coolwink: lol so she's tiny coming from him. But she won't keep them on so we stopped putting them on her but when she's cold she'll climb up your leg and get warm

Heck yea we've missed your crew!! They all look great. I was going to holler at you about not telling us you got Honey until I saw you say she's your mom's dog LOL
LOL yea she's still in the same house with me but that dog is always glued to her. That's Juno's Bully :coolwink: yes this 1lb dog beats up BIG OL juno!
they will fight for hours and honey wins everytime. i tell juno i HOPE your telling her win!
But as juno gets older the doxie in her is starting to show because she now likes to grab honey and shake her so we have to watch play time .

1 - 20 of 30 Posts