Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on Mom, please don't tell us we are actually supposed to potty outside in this weather?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww they look so tiny. Ollie and Jack are the same, sometimes they look at me as if to say "NO WAY, i'm not getting my feeties wet, are you mad!?!?!" xxx
hehehe, they are tiny. :lol: I just love Chi's! Their bittiness just amazes me. :)

I totally know what you are saying. They give us those looks like, "You've got to be kidding me!" Mine stand out there with their lil paw up like they are so sad. :lol: Don't you just love all of their expressions, and the way they communicate with us. You could just squeeze them a hundred times a day with all of their cutness! :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
hehehe, they are tiny. :lol: I just love Chi's! Their bittiness just amazes me. :)

I totally know what you are saying. They give us those looks like, "You've got to be kidding me!" Mine stand out there with their lil paw up like they are so sad. :lol: Don't you just love all of their expressions, and the way they communicate with us. You could just squeeze them a hundred times a day with all of their cutness! :)
I feel the exact same way. They are so much more than a wee pet xxxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's where every Chi baby needs to be in a storm. :lol: Wrapped in a safe blankie. She hates the thunder! All 3 of them do. Poor babies!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I am going to start taking Chloe outside as well. Coco and Cooper have used the pads, but really prefer the outside. I figured I'll just start exposing her to it and see what she thinks. She's not been doing great with her potty lately. The first two weeks, she was amazing and now she's slipping. I am hunkering down with it though.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am going to start taking Chloe outside as well. Coco and Cooper have used the pads, but really prefer the outside. I figured I'll just start exposing her to it and see what she thinks. She's not been doing great with her potty lately. The first two weeks, she was amazing and now she's slipping. I am hunkering down with it though.
At her age it may be best to stick with one way of potty training. She's a bit young, and will get confused easily. :)

LOL...if I could just get one to pee...the others would mark over hers...rain or no rain...;)
Haha, like a little line of pee'ers eh? :lol:

Cruel Chi mommy :)

Mine don't mind the rain or cold, but HATE the wind!

Barbara x
Yes, Mommy is a meanie! :wink: :lol:

Mine don't like much of any of that. But they do love to go outside when it's nice.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
haha bam does the same when i take him out for a walk in teh rain, he raises one front paw and looks at me while keeping his head down real low and.. i swear he quivers his lips for drama - it was a struggle during the winter when we got lots of snow. oh chihuahuas, such delicate and dramatic creatures.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Mine don't seem to mind the rain (much) but they are not too keen on the cold wind we get here in the winter. When I first brought Simon home he wanted go follow his big brother outside to the backyard and stuck his nose out the door, got a good Canadian winter wind across the snout and turned on his heels and backed right up. It was the funniest thing!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chi's are funny little boogers. I swear they are humans in small furry packages. :lol: I just love them all, and they crack me up! :lol:

3,132 Posts
Bailey had his first poop outside today while on our walk. I was so proud, he didn't even act like it was weird... we were happily walking along and he stopped, squatted and pooped! (thankfully hubby stashed a baggy in his pocket for the "just in case" I rolled my eyes at him and said "there is no way Bailey is going to be brave enough to POOP outside"... I was wrong! :D Sorry.... felt the need for a quick brag. :p lol

Cute pic! Your lil ones crack me up! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds like many of our babies aren't much for rainy weather. Smart little cookies! They say, "hey, would you pee or poop out here in this rain?" :lol:

Baileys Mom, that's wonderful that Bailey did his poos outside! What a good boy! And don't feel bad about bragging. That's what you are supposed to do Mom! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts