Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

They do this all of the time. I think I mistakenly bought a cat when I thought I was getting a chihuahua...

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
If I were any animal I would sit in the same spot to stare at such a pretty yard!!
Your doggies are beautiful!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww what a pretty picture! :daisy:

Your kitties are so cute! :cat:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Soooooooooooo cute Missy!! I love your yard too!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I were any animal I would sit in the same spot to stare at such a pretty yard!!
Your doggies are beautiful!
Soooooooooooo cute Missy!! I love your yard too!
It is my grandma's yard.. She is an avid gardener so her yard is super nice! I wouldn't know the first thing about designing a yard or garden.

Lion and Penny love to play out there, but it attracts tons of birds which Penny likes to try and hunt :(

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Chis do love the sun!! Such an adorable pic!! I wish my chi had a sitting spot like that. I leave the front door open so she can sit on the welcome mat to be in the sun. She don't want to sit outside in this extreme heat tho. Lol

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Lion and Penny love to play out there, but it attracts tons of birds which Penny likes to try and hunt :(
Baaargh, 'tis why God gave 'em wings Lassie, to get away ... takes a combination of a very slow, sick or distracted bird and a dog with a sharper set of hunting skills than a Chi to catch a bird.

Good grief, even the best bird-killer cats have more than their fair share of misses.

Let 'em out there into that puppy paradise to frolic and romp, let the damn birds get the heck away whilst the Chis are rockin' & rollin' in Nanna's garden.

Yeah, yeah, someone's Chi got a bird in a bush t'other day, I remember reading that & thought, "Pfft what wrong with that bird?" It's a zillion to one chance of it happening, there's no way I could keep my babies out of that heavenly place that was just made for Chis. Birds belongum sky, dogs belongum soil!!!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Penny and Lion--so precious! Peanut also likes the windowsill, too.
Baaargh, 'tis why God gave 'em wings Lassie, to get away ... takes a combination of a very slow, sick or distracted bird and a dog with a sharper set of hunting skills than a Chi to catch a bird.

Yeah, yeah, someone's Chi got a bird in a bush t'other day, I remember reading that & thought, "Pfft what wrong with that bird?" It's a zillion to one chance of it happening, there's no way I could keep my babies out of that heavenly place that was just made for Chis. Birds belongum sky, dogs belongum soil!!!

Yep... That would be Penny, she killed a bird a few days ago. Now that she has caught one, she hunts them obsessively. I let them play outside all they want, but I have to supervise because
1) there are hawks in our area
2)a cat comes into my grandma's yard and poops and they love to munch on it
3) I have to chase away the birds or Penny stalks them.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Err, umm, reason 1 made my blood run cold with sheer terror - I simply can't imagine it, and, reason 2, well that'd be good enough reason for me to keep them locked inside forever, never to see the light of day at Nanna's house.

There's only one thing worse than a cat, and that's it's turds (humble apologies Huly, avert your eyes or hit "back" if you don't like what you see). Don't you dare hiss & spit at me you great big, aggro ball of fluff & tuff - I usually say something a whole lot worse than that, that gets people hyperventilating, frothing at the mouth, trying to launch a vendetta against me via a vigilante group .... it goes along the lines of, "The ONLY good cat is a _ _ _ _ one!" (you insert the missing word, mwahahahahaha). Hint, the word I'm thinking of is not "nice", but it does have 4 letters :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL! This picture is hilarious. I sometimes think that Roxy thinks she's a cat too!

Yep... That would be Penny, she killed a bird a few days ago. Now that she has caught one, she hunts them obsessively. I let them play outside all they want, but I have to supervise because
1) there are hawks in our area
2)a cat comes into my grandma's yard and poops and they love to munch on it
3) I have to chase away the birds or Penny stalks them.
LOL! This is even funnier. Hawks here too ... one that I think stalks Roxy sometimes. I NEVER can let her go outside by herself and I always make sure my large dogs go outside with her too. Thats so gross about the cat poop, but again, the same as Roxy! Do they like to roll in bird poop too? Rox likes to do that.... ew! I cant believe she's killed a bird! Thats too much! Haha! Little bird stalker. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts