Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kristi! That was hilarious. Do a turn. Oh my word. LOL!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I love it! :lol:
Absolutely fab.. I love how Oakley springs around and then they all start.
and Bryco is just adorable!
It's the same thing at my house but throw a cat in! LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Feed me, feed me, feed me! Hurry Mama! So cute! I love their lil turn around dance! :lol:

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh how mean of you guys to starve your Chi's like that! LOL They're too funny but boy can I relate. Though I think it's something about HK because as much as my pups LOVE food...I've never seen them act as crazy starving as they do with their dinner HK meal....

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahahahahaha omg kristi it's dinner time in my house except they go for each others food hilarious they're all like ballerinas I gotta watch it again too funny

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
LOL!!!! awwww look at them lmao. the hungry dance was too cute! and wow they really scarfed it all down! its weird cuz dexter isnt hungry in the morning only 1 meal at night really. must be all the protein given hmmm~...trigger is too cute!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG, they are so cute! Love the do a turn, very cute indeed! Glad you fed those poor starving babies ;-)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL! I'm dying over Trigger especially, the way he attacked the food. SO funny! :lol:They are all so cute, I love how they all turn. :D Funny too how Oakley hung back for a bit at first, Roo does that too. She even eats dainty like Roo does. hehe.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Thanks for sharing! What good little babies--so well mannered & I love the turns. They listen so well to have 4. You've done a great job training.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
LMBO...that was so freakin cute! The anticipation for me just watching them ....waiting for it....was killing me...LOL Piglet was amazing and so well behaved when you put the bowl down....I am extremely impressed (and jealous)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I wish Bella would be so excited.She is soooo picky.Now Zoey will eat poop if You let Her LOL.I love Your baby's they are soooo cute but watch out I will steal that little long haired white and tan chi chi LOL.(Just joking)but She is a real cutey

·
Registered
813 Posts
I wish Bella would be so excited.She is soooo picky.Now Zoey will eat poop
My bella chi is the same! I put her food down and she's like whatever and walks away. She can go over 24 hours without even wanting to eat, she never seems hungry and in a good day she eats 20 grams of Orijen and ziwipeak. The vet says shes not underweight shes just not very food orientated, i wish she was!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts