Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.............So sweet. They do love each other as brothers.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
oh how cute julie are you keeping bobby i missed out when ias on holiday last week
love these father son pics too too cute xx

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ahhhhh thats great your 3 boys how cute im so happy for you
3 handsome boys your so lucky hunni
cant wait to see more pics love them all x

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
wow cant wait till a sister joins the family you should have some pink girlyness in amongst all that Testosterone lol i will be looking out for this how exciting
thanks i had a great holiday hun xxx

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
LOL how cute. And you have a dirty mind hon. :p :D

what color is Jack? My friend got a baby Chi And He looks alot like Jack coloring.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
wow cant wait till a sister joins the family you should have some pink girlyness in amongst all that Testosterone lol i will be looking out for this how exciting
thanks i had a great holiday hun xxx

ROTFL..and have them all wrapped around her paw...not to mention..she'll probably rule their roost...LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, they look SO sweet cuddling! Precious!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
AWWWWWW sweetie, what a great pic of Jack and Bobby. I am in love with Bobby. He's just too perfect and you are giving him a life he never would have had. Yea, I pull my hair out over here sometimes but at the end of the night, when they are snuggled up and happy, it brings tears to my eyes!!!

You so did the right thing. He was meant to be with you guys. Kudos honey for following your heart. I do the same thing.

Love them all. Is Jack behaving pretty well then???

·
Registered
74 Posts
oh they are such wonderful pics. Isn't it great that they get along? I was worried too when we brought Scout home that Indy just wouldn't like it coz he was so spoilt... but he loves her already. =)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts