Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know people have asked about the size of your chi's, in weight, I would like to know the weight and the size in inches from the neck to the tail. Mr. Peepers is 11 pounds and 12", which sounds really big but then Buster who is only 5.5 pounds is a 9".

Their porportions have alot to do with it I'm sure. Mr. Peepers is VERY well porportioned, he's very even. And Buster sorta has the shorter legs and longer body. I'm just curious about your chi's.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Riley 3lb,13oz; 8inches
Mocha 7lb,14oz; 9inches
Chica 5lb,8oz; 9 inches
Stella 6lb; 9inches (nursing weight)
Opal 5lb,5oz; 9inches
Dora 5lb,4oz; 9.5inches

interesting question! Will be great to see other weights and measurements.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D Stinky= 4.5lbs and 10"'... :? I'm not sure on any since the little bugger wouldn't stop movin' so give or take! :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sporky is about 10 pounds and 12 inches. He's loooong. My husband says he looks like a kielbasa sausage! But, the good thing, is that being so big, he's also quite sturdy and I don't worry about broken bones as much as when I had little Pepsi who was very tiny.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Dobbie

Dobbie was 10.2# when he checked into the vet's boarding area before I went out of town but he slimmed down considerably while he was there. I'd say he is about 9.5 # now and he is 12" from neck to tail.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Dobbie

He was 10.2 pounds when I dropped him off at the vet for boarding. (My mom is under hospice care and I had to go out of state to see her.) When I returned, Dobbie was thinner but I didn't have them weigh him. Each time he boards he loses weight.

Dobbie: approximately 9.5 pounds (normally 10#) and 12" from neck to tail. I'm glad he's this big since he thinks he's a doberman! I call him "Dobbie, the little Dobbieman" - he thinks he's tough!

·
Registered
60 Posts
My chi is about 2.6lbs and 9" from neck to tail, I think. Not sure where from the neck I should measure but it's an approximation.
How old are everyone's chis? Peanut is only 3 months.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts