Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Bosco has changed alot, I think. He weighed 2 pounds, 4 ounces at 8 weeks of age and now weighs a little under 8 pounds.

Baby Bosco:

Adult Bosco:

============
Lola hasn't changed much at all except that her ears quit standing up at about 12 weeks old. She, too was 2 pounds, 4 ounces at 8 weeks of age and now weighs about 5 and a half pounds.

Baby Lola:

Adult Lola:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I dont think romeo changes much lol

REFERRING TO FEATURES....
This is him at i think 10 weeks....

and then at 5 MONTHS

So feature wise romeo hasnt changed... his personality has obviously formed as he learnt more and becomes more loving by the day...
but just to add (maybe off topic) but... romeos ways havent changed. Like he still loves the things he loved as a pup like his blankie and games lol

thought id add a pick of his tongue pose at 8 weeks...

and at 5 months...

:wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Yep Jeanna lol its romeo and lillo lol :oops:
explains that bite he tried to give ivy lol i did think he was playing hard to get but... you never no with romeo :?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
yes romeo actually liked a girl :shock: my nans staff bonnie shes pure white with brindle patches similar to your bullet but i think a smaller frame being a girl. :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Bosco: Baby Bosco is just too cute! Bosco grew up to be quite the handsome man!
Lola- she's angelic love her coloring as well as her eyes, there gorgeous
Romeo- Romeo is so cute!! I love the tounge pics!
Tico- Tico reminds me a little bit of my scoot! He makes some of the same little expressions! Tico is a great model for pictures by the way, your pictures are great.
P-nut- OMG she was such a cute little puppy! The little chocolate chi's are just irrestable! She has grown up into a beautiful lady!
Lex- he was such a cute little puppy! That picture is great! And he has grown up so much! How cute!
Diesel- You got him on puppyfind.. right??? What a good find! He sure has grown up nicely! Oh and i love his name! is he named after vin diesel??

·
Registered
661 Posts
Roie said:
Bosco: Baby Bosco is just too cute! Bosco grew up to be quite the handsome man!
Lola- she's angelic love her coloring as well as her eyes, there gorgeous
Romeo- Romeo is so cute!! I love the tounge pics!
Tico- Tico reminds me a little bit of my scoot! He makes some of the same little expressions! Tico is a great model for pictures by the way, your pictures are great.
P-nut- OMG she was such a cute little puppy! The little chocolate chi's are just irrestable! She has grown up into a beautiful lady!
Lex- he was such a cute little puppy! That picture is great! And he has grown up so much! How cute!
Diesel- You got him on puppyfind.. right??? What a good find! He sure has grown up nicely! Oh and i love his name! is he named after vin diesel??
Roie - you always have such nice things to say about everyone's puppies! I had to go back to each set of photos & compair your comments to the pix :D

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Lina was about 4 months when we got her...so I don't have very many baby pics of her :(

The is a pic the person we got her from sent us. I think she looks like a totally different dog..but whatever. She was about 3 or 4 months here.

Here she is at about 4-5 months.

And this one was taken just the other day :)

===============================================
We got Boss Hogg when he was 5wks (too young yes I know). These pictures are the day my bf brought him home to me.

When we took him to the vet he said that he was 1lb. some oz. that's at 5wks.

He's 3 months old now (wow! That went by really fast!) and he's probably about 2-3lbs. He goes back to the vet soon, so I'll know then how much he actually weighs. He's a pig though lol.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts