Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought it would be fun to post pics of our chis' toys :D i'm curious which we have in common and i've also seen some neat ones in the past that i forgot to ask where they came from :coolwink:

here are teddy and woody's. their current favorites are the colored jack, blue bunny booda and the tiny turtle :toothy8:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I wish I could say the same! Shea just destroys toys so there for no one gets any stuffed toys or ropes at all. I did find some nylon ropes though they can't destroy. The only toys I realy have is a couple Kongs, Nylon ropes, and some dog tennis balls. I'm ashame that they don't have more. It's all Shea's fault really! She has way to much pent up aggression!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I'll take a pic of Carl's toys later. I see a few that our boys have in common :)
Carl destroys his toys...he's a very destructive little man ;)
So he doesn't have too many toys, since it seems I'm always throwing toys away!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when i look at the picture it reminds me of when i used to dump my halloween candy on the table as soon as i got home from trick or treating :lol:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I tried to get them all ... but Yoshi kept dragging them off =/ There's also a few more that she has hidden somewhere :D

Hmmm, I should've spread them out better, you can't see them all :p Oopsie.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Omg Katie...haha!! Well I guess you DO have 4 chis...
Krista- I love all Yoshi's plushie toys! Carl destroys those too quickly- pulls the stuffing out :rolleyes: The pizza and chocolate covered strawberry are too cute!!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I love those ones too :D She doesn't play with the pizza one too much ... I think it's a bit big for her, but the strawberry is one of her favorites ^_^ She has to have it in bed with her (along with four other toys) every night :p Silly thing.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Dad got a real laugh out of this one. He is always telling me they have to many toys. I'm sure he's right but who cares they love them and play with most of them at some time or other. Ike loves his Santa (it used to have red and white ropes) and his little red slipper best. Lilly likes anything Ike has.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Omg looking at your pictures I realized how lucky you are! Carl would destroy those toys in seconds!
It's so hard to find toys for him, so he really doesn't have many.
Now I feel like a bad chi mom.
;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
My Holly is really good with her toys and plays nicely with them. However my other dog, Skye (Scottie cross) tears out the squeaks then loses interest!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts