Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your dog could dress itself, what clothes would they pick out?

Here's mine-

Daisy would wear a skort with a tank top and flip flops.

Roxy would wear a nice skirt and cute top with strappy sandals.

Lily would wear nice jeans and a sweater with cute boots.

Riley would wear a really pretty sundress and some low heels.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
It would be a harness vest and her matching necklace which
means "BYE-BYE" and she gets crazy just seeing them!! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Depends on how cold it is:
If it's cold: a nice sweater and lace up boots :)
If it's warm: she loves 'hooker' dresses as my hubby puts it basically a tanktop & a skirt, with flip flops.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
OMG Heather thats funny!!!!
Seriously any of the 'tanktop' type dresses (that are 1 piece) he always says "Zoey, you gonna go work state street tonight cause your mommy dressed you in a hooker dress again?" Cracks me up. She has a demin mini skirt with a tank top (2 piece) and he says that one is for her 'special' clients lmbo.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Hehehehehe - cute thread!

Chloe would wear anything pink and frilly with matching dressy shoes

Colette on the other hand would live at a nudest colony! LOL

·
Registered
258 Posts
Cin's a 'ruff' and tumble kinda gal, she'd wear a hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, I'm sure! But very fashionable hoodies, jeans and sneakers, of course. =P

·
Registered
602 Posts
I think Fiddle is quite a little tom boy! She'd prob just chuck on a loose tee and sorts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Seriously any of the 'tanktop' type dresses (that are 1 piece) he always says "Zoey, you gonna go work state street tonight cause your mommy dressed you in a hooker dress again?" Cracks me up. She has a demin mini skirt with a tank top (2 piece) and he says that one is for her 'special' clients lmbo.
OMG your hubby is hysterical!! Thanks for the laughs :laughing8:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Kahlua would be in a tye dye dress. Definitely hippie-ish.

Eleanor, hate to say it but with her attitute I see her with the 'sexy librarian' look; plaid skirt, nice vest...

And Gatsby, definitely a greaser.. leather jacket for sure.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Well, let me see. I think Lavender might wear an elegant silk strappy dress with a feather boa and very high heels. Then she would do the "forbidden dance" when the music starts!

Jeanette

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Pippi picks out her own clothes if I get them out for her!

Pippi would pick out her white dress with tiny red flowers on, or her black and pink dress with the polka dots it if it was warm, and if it was cold her pink fleece "Angel" hoodie or her purple fleece with multi-coloured flowers on it.

Maisie would pick her cobweb harness or her black dress - She doesnt own anything warm yet, gotta start measuring her up to make her something

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
OMG You all are cracking me up here! So cute this thread is!

Shayley is definitely full out girly girl so she'd be in anything PINK! Probably a cute little pink dress with cute little matching flip flops!

Kizzie is girly-ISH but also tomboyish too..... so I would say she'd be in a pink hoodie with jeans and flip flop.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Bella loves to be naked and would be a nudist (LOL). She only wears her coat or sweater because she knows we won't take her outside for her walks when it's cold outside if she doesn't wear warm clothes.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Cocoa would wear sweats and a hoodie and prolly laze around the house

Emma would wear a fancy dress and high heels and go somewhere all glitzed and glammed so she would be the center of attention.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts