Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I love photos and chis I was thinking we could start a thread where everyone posts their favorite picture of their chi... if you have more than one post one fav for each... I start out this is prob my fav one I took of Chloe she looks so silly

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
This is my favorite pic of Butter once she was an adult. It was the first one that happened to come out without being blurry or anything, so I fell in love with it.

and my precious queen when she was a puppy

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
how old is butter and britney? they gotta be around 4-5 right because you came around the same time i did ? lol i could be wrong

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Britney is 7, she'll be 8 in September. When I got her, I was a member of another chi forum, but got banned (what's new), so I found this place.

And Butter is 3, she'll be 4 in May!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
ohhh! so it was butter you got , lol i knew you got one around the same time i did. Jamoka was the one i got when i started here. He's already starting to get white around his mouth, which is why i asked how old they was.

i'm going to have to dig up some pics of my pack

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I get all sentimental when I look at the baby pictures. They grow up so fast!! here's one of Brody on daddy's lap with a toy the day we brought him home at 11 weeks. And another one of him snuggled in for a nap with Chloe, my 17 year old. :)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Great pictures, everyone!

It's so hard for me to pick any favorites, because there are SO many that I love!

This one of Rye is recent, but it's probably up there on my list of favorites... we were all on vacation together in the Smokey Mountains:

Here's one of Chloe that is up there... she was hiding out in the laundry basket with Rylie:

I love this one of Tucker from Monday:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can't make up my mind which one is my fav right now! Help me pick?

Aww I'm such a sweetie

OR

I BITE YOU!

·
Registered
700 Posts
WOW! Brody looks sooo much like Chicco! the only difference in them i thin would be that Brody's ears are further apart, chicco's are pretty close together-instead of sticking outward the stick up toward the ceiling, and when he pins them back the tips over lap, its funny...i will get pics up soon

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
WOW! Brody looks sooo much like Chicco! the only difference in them i thin would be that Brody's ears are further apart, chicco's are pretty close together-instead of sticking outward the stick up toward the ceiling, and when he pins them back the tips over lap, its funny...i will get pics up soon
LOL! I know! He kind of had airplane ears when he was little. HA! They are more on the top of his head now. Like this....

3,132 Posts
I can't decide, at the moment this is my favorite picture!!

But I also love this one... he is smiling after all!

Yet, I love this one, cuz he is in the air! :)

I just can't decide... lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ooooooooooohhhh! I LOVE these pictures! Don't we all have the cutest pups in the world?! YES we do!! :) Keep the pictures coming - they are all great!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
737 Posts
Aww, wow what awesome pics everyone! For me, this one has got to be my fave:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Guys, your babies are so cute! I love all the pics. If I can get Harley and Simon to sit still for more than 10 seconds, I will try to gets some pics of my own tonight and upload! The thing I love most about this thread is that the pics really represent the chi personality which, imho, is the best of the breeds.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts