Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi :)

I'm wondering what you all regard as your favourite all time Disney film, and why?

My favourite has to be The Lion King because it was the first one I saw at the cinema and at that age I just really got into it and collecting the memorobilia!

I also like Bambi and Pinocchio though :)

Thanks in advance for any replies!! :wave:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
My favorite Disney Film was Little Mermaid and I also loved Lady and the Tramp

There's so many good ones it's hard to choose!! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Robin Hood. It was my very first movie when I was a kid and I made my mom take me over and over again to see it in the theatre. I can still quote just about every line of the movie and I watch it probably every 2 weeks or so.

For a person with no kids and that really isn't fond of children in general, I have a HUGE Disney movie collection LOL

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Did Disney do Shrek? :oops: If so then those are my favorites. I never wanted to watch it because I thought it was a kids fairytale movie but there were so many hidden inuendos in it. I thought it was so funny. :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
CooperChi said:
My favorite Disney Film was Little Mermaid and I also loved Lady and the Tramp
i know EVERY line from the little mermaid. and lady and the tramp was my fav b/c i wanted a dog sooo bad when i was little, so she was my dog.

i also loved the sound of music i still love every song from that movie :wave:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I know I might be called old fashioned, but I loved Snow White...its such a classic.The actual drawings are so beautiful and the songs are timeless.
Sometimes I find the newer Disney films to be all about the spin-offs from selling the merchandise, instead of a really lovely experience :)

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I love Disney movies!!

I don't have just one favorite though. I like Sword in the Stone (don't know why, I just always have), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (this was the first movie I ever went to in a theater. My uncle and his (then) girlfriend took me.), and Sleeping Beauty (I think I like it mainly because I love the whole princess thing and the fairies and all that stuff) :).

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
i love them alllll lol i have like a huge hidden away of corse lol disney dvd collection i loveeeeee fox and hound and lady and tramp and aristo cats and ooohhhh dont get me started ha beauty and the beast lololo

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
ok i love The Little Mermaid, because when i was little i always thought it would be soooo coool to be a mermaid. Pocahantas.. i don't know why i just love it.. and the sound of music (is that even disney??) is my all time favorite i love it sooo much it is such a classic and i know the words to every song

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Camilla I agree with you. Snow White is another great one. That would be my second choice. :wink: Alex LOVES Snow White.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts