Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this has been done here before but I thought it'd be cool if people posted their fave pic of their chi/s :) I went through my pics and found it impossible so I'll have another try later :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
For me, it's easy. My favorite pic of Lily is the one in my avatar. It absolutely captures her soul and I fall in love with her a little bit more every time I look at it. :)

Edited to say: my favorite is the one in my siggy. Since I really don't use a siggy I sometimes get them confused. :? Plus, what the heck is an avatar anyway??? :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
My gosh, if the question were to be which is our favourite pic of Ruby we would be looking at pages and pages of photos. It's impossible for her to not take a brilliant pic every time. :angel1: :love3:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Oops, most importantly, thanks heaps for my new siggy Ruby's Ma. :love1: I guess the pic of Brooke in that is my most recent favourite. & the one I've put of Minx in the avatar is another favourite recent one.

And Rachael I absolutely love that pic of Lily in your avatar too, but I love all her pics - there's just something about her, especially her eyes, she's a beautiful little girl. :love7:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Here's my favorite of Taco when he was a puppy. I love all Ruby's pics, she is adorable. And, Rachael, Lily is one of my favorites. Her face is stunning.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
my fav is either this one or this one lol:
(on this one it looks like he has a little friend lol)
(on this one it shows how tiny he actually is)
I have loadsss more but ill restraint myself :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Great pics everyone! That Gizmo pic is priceless! :love5:

The first is my favorite picture of Buster and then Mr. Peepers. :wave:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts